Marvel vibes...

Though this is a random connection, I thought it worth mentioning... the whole traveling to Orliens thing kind of reminded me of Dr. Strange! Though Aurelius isn’t actively searching for a cure/Solution himself (such as Dr. Strange does), they both find an answer in magic!! Coincidence?? Well...probably...

Anyways, I found Dorigen’s proposition to be pretty funny and kind of snarky (which I love)...I mean come on, what did Aurelius really expect to happen when he confessed his love? Overall, I can relate to Amanda’s feelings about this Tale...I like how refreshing it is not to have some huge to-the-death fight over a girl. Though I can’t see why Dorigen would be so worried about the rocks on the coast! Arveragus was able to leave without wrecking so I think he’ll be able to get back...


Comments